The Village offers Wheeling Direct Pay from your checking account available for payment of water and sewer bills. "Wheeling Direct" Pay makes it more convenient for you to pay your bimonthly water and sewer payments to the Village of Wheeling.
How It Works
- Your bimonthly payment is automatically taken from the account you authorize the bank to use, and the money is directly credited to your water and sewer account at the Village of Wheeling on the 20th of the month.
- You'll continue to receive a statement for your records, but you won't have to respond. "Wheeling Direct" Pay will do it for you.
- The Village of Wheeling is authorized only to receive the amount of money that is due on your bimonthly water and sewer billing statement. The "Wheeling Direct" Pay system takes care of everything else.
Cancelling the Service
If you don't like the direct withdrawal service, you can cancel it with only 10 days notice to the Village of Wheeling. All of this information is explained to you on the application form.
Fill in the form (PDF), and mail it to the Village of Wheeling. If you have any questions, please call the Finance Department at 847-459-2607.
Mail Your Payment
When mailing your payment, the Village must receive your payment in the mail by the date it is due, regardless of when the payment is postmarked.
Village of Wheeling
PO Box 4898
Chicago, IL 60680-4898
Credit CardPay your bill over the internet by using your credit card. Please note that at this time, our eGov system does not allow for the "auto-pay" feature. We will work to incorporate this into future versions of the software. Currently, we can only accept one-time payments. There is no additional charge to use our eGov system.
Pay your bill by dropping your payment in the water bill drop box at Village Hall, 2 Community Boulevard. The water bill payment drop box has been relocated to the west end of the New Village Hall Complex. You'll find it in the west visitors' parking lot. It is on a landscaping island with drive-through capabilities.
Pay in Person at Village Hall
Pay your water bill in person at the Finance Department at Village Hall at 2 Community Boulevard, Wheeling, Illinois 60090, during normal business hours:
- Monday - Friday 7 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Closed Saturday and Sunday and Holidays
Front Counter Payment Options
- Check or Money Order
- Credit Cards (MasterCard and Visa - no American Express)