A Temporary Structure
is erected for a period of less than 180 days. Those erected for a longer period of time shall comply with all applicable codes and ordinances.
There are several prominent requirements for a structure erected for a period greater than 180 days. These structures must:
- Be a minimum of 10 feet from any other building.
- Connect to Village sewer and water.
- Provide a building foundation (minimum of 42 inches deep).
- Provide complete accessibility for the physically challenged.
- Provide a complete fire suppression system.
- Receive approval for more than one building on a lot.