- Refuse / Recycling / Yard Waste
NOTE: The time of day of pick up of carts may differ from the time you are used to. If possible, please have your carts out ready to be serviced the night before your pickup day.
- Each residential dwelling unit has been assigned one (1) 96-gallon wheeled cart for refuse and one (1) 64-gallon wheeled cart for recyclables. A dwelling unit is defined as any single family, townhome or multi-family building containing four or fewer units.
- Requests for cart replacement due to damage are made through WM.
- All refuse carts and items must be placed at the curb for collection no earlier than 5:00 PM the evening before and no later than 6:00 AM the day of a scheduled collection.
- All refuse and recycling must be placed inside designated carts with the lids completely closed for scheduled collections.
- All empty carts and refuse items not collected must be removed before 8:00 AM the day after a scheduled collection.
- On all other days, carts and bulk waste items shall be kept in the garage or adjacent to a principal structure within the side or rear yard of any lot only.
- Containers of mixed refuse or refuse separately contained in boxes, will not be collected.
Appliances are prohibited in landfills and have a certain requirement for appropriate collection. Learn about the requirements for disposal.
At Your Door Special Collection
Curbside residents are able to dispose home-generated special materials through Waste Management
One bulk item or limited carpeting is accepted per week. Learn about bulk items and the requirements for collection.
Residents can determine their collection day by viewing a zone map.
Waste Management observes certain holidays that may cause a delay in collections. Learn what holidays are observed.
Household Construction Debris
Household construction / renovation debris can require a special collection or dumpster.
Recycling Event for Document Destruction
Residential Rates for Single Family and Townhomes
Recycling helps reduce waste. Learn what recycling items can be placed in the recycling cart.
Residents with curbside collection, who are 62 years or older and the primary home occupant, are eligible for a refuse discount. Learn about the requirements and how you can apply.
Yard waste is collected annually from April 1 to November 30. Learn about the requirements of yard waste.